Are you new to the world of GIS? Do you have a handle on the tech, but are still trying to figure out your path forward in your career? Well then, we’ve got some good news.
We created Esri’s Young Professionals Network to help people just like you. The YPN brings together people across every industry who are just getting started with GIS. We’ll help you navigate the technology, develop your career, and become the next great mapping leader.
Still on the fence? Here are five ways the YPN transforms GIS careers:
1) Find your home on the cutting-edge of technology, with insider info and special opportunities to grow your skills.
2) Learn from the best in the business, including GIS legends like Jack Dangermond
3) Participate in exclusive YPN events that focus on career and leadership development.
4) Develop a contact network so big that you can tackle any problem.
5) Get exposure as a true GIS hero that’s taking mapping technology to new heights.
Don’t get lost in the crowd. Lead it. Join the Esri Young Professionals Network today at esri.com/ypn.
YPN members get special pricing and access to exclusive events.