Are you one of those people who constantly tinkers with apps? Do you find yourself regularly looking at the source code behind your favorite webpages? At the 2013 UC, we’ve organized an entire set of sessions, resources, and events just for you and other developers like you. Here are just a few of the highlights you’ll want to check out.
- Esri UC Hackathon—Join with your fellow geogeeks to design and develop apps centered around specific problems in San Diego. We’ll bring the tools and the data (and prizes!); you bring your energy and ideas.
- Developer’s Sandbox—Test-drive the latest ArcGIS APIs and SDKs on your favorite development platforms and environments. You’ll be able to bounce ideas off Esri’s experts and work with other devs on a variety of exercises.
- Speedgeeking—What’s the best way to experience 10 high-energy lightning talks? As fast as possible! Rotate from presenter to presenter every few minutes. Topics range from mobile and online apps to design and user interaction tips.
- User Experience (UX) Summit—There’s more to creating a great app than just an innovative idea and slick functionality. Get tips from our own developers and engineers about information architecture, interaction, user experience, and a “people first” approach to design.
- UC Dev Meet Up—The popular Dev Meet Up format finally makes it to UC! Esri staff and devs just like you will share their experiences and stories at this fun and informal get together.