Monthly Archives: June 2009
In a previous post, we reported about the travel patterns of U.S.-based customers who attended an Esri instructor-led training class in 2008. While many students travel to take training at an Esri learning center, we know there are many others who are not able to travel due to budget cuts or just plain limited budgets. Our customers have told us that if money were not an issue, they would prefer to take instructor-led training over other training options.
We’re all about helping our customers get the training they need to be successful with GIS and Esri software. To help customers who want to take instructor-led training but can’t travel, we offer the solutions below. Continue reading
Before attending the Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects course, you may find it helpful to review the resources listed below.
- Introduction to ArcGIS Mobile 9.3
- This free training seminar provides an overview of ArcGIS Mobile features and functionality.
The free training seminars below cover basic ArcGIS Server and multiuser (ArcSDE) geodatabase concepts.
- ArcGIS Server Setup and Administration
- Authoring and Publishing Optimized Map Services
- Introduction to Geodatabase Replication at ArcGIS 9.2
- What’s New in the Geodatabase at ArcGIS 9.2
|Was the self-assessment useful?|