Tag: file gdb
The new addition of the File Geodatabase API is here! It includes support for MS Visual Studio 2017. Otherwise, nothing else has changed from the 1.5 release.
(Update: You can find the most recent release of the File Gdb API right HERE)
The updated File Geodatabase API version 1.2 is HERE!
There is now support for Intel-based Mac!
The minimum supported OS is Snow Leopard 10.6.
The supported compiler is gcc 4.2.1.
What else is new at version 1.2:
- Structure definitions for curves (CircularArcCurve, BezierCurve, EllipticArcCurve)
- Macros for error values allowing for more readable code. (NIM077630)
- HRESULT IFDEFs have been updated to define if they are not set. (NIM071619)
- File Geodatabase API function parameters are const ref’s where possible. (NIM071620)
- Coordinate systems supported are updated to match ArcGIS 10.1. (NIM078034)