ArcGIS Pro 2.0 Patch 1 (2.0.1) Now Available

ArcGIS Pro 2.0.1 is now available for download. This is a minor patch release that addresses several performance and quality issues. The next full release of ArcGIS Pro is scheduled for the end of the year.

A full list of the issues addressed in ArcGIS Pro 2.0.1 can be found here.

Update to ArcGIS Pro 2.0.1 by going to My Esri or using the in-app software updater.

This entry was posted in ArcGIS Pro and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

1. billfox says:

Richard,
    ArcGIS Pro 2.0 sees the 2.0 Patch 1 (2.0.1) patch but the Download Now button is not enabled.
    -Bill

2. billfox says:

Richard,
    2.0.1 is available in My Esri
    -Bill

3. Susmita says:

It’s not available yet. Not sure how long it takes for Customer Service to make it available in MyESRI once you guys release it.

4. graeme says:

I was hoping that ArcGIS Pro 2.0.1 may have been able to Reshape a map frame using a polygon feature (rather than just a polygon graphic), and also have the polygon feature that clips a map frame be settable via a property on the MapFrame class of arcpy.mp. It does not appear to be in 2.0.1 so should I be hopeful for the next Patch or is it only likely in the next dot release?

5. billfox says:

Richard,
    Sorry, My mistake – I had recently changed over to ArcGIS Pro concurrent use licensing pointing to our on site ESRI license manager. It works just like ArcMap concurrent use.
    I logged in as an admin user and a test user without administrative privileges, the “About ArcGIS Pro” Download Now button stayed unavailable until I added our AGOL subscription connection in ArcGIS Pro and signed in as a valid AGOL user in our site.
    Then as a test user I could select the ArcGIS Pro in app download button – It then prompted for credentials of an administrative user to actually install the patch.
    After entering admin credentials the update completed as usual.
    -Bill

6. pa_robinson says:

Lost functionality since installing updates (2.0.1). General program loss of features beyond adding data. Any advice?