ArcPad 10.2 is now released!
We are pleased to announce the release of ArcPad 10.2.
This release of ArcPad improves synchronization with the ArcGIS platform and speeds data collection in the field with new automation options. Here are some highlights:
- Add a feature service URL to your existing ArcPad Project and synchronize edits with hosted or on-premises GIS.
- Directly open ArcGIS feature services in ArcPad and synchronize edits with hosted or on-premises GIS.
- Automate attribute capture with a Quick Fields option, which can be customized to autopopulate any field during data collection.
- Store ArcPad projects and QuickProject templates as an ArcPad package in ArcGIS Online for sharing.
- Browse ArcGIS Online from inside ArcPad with the ability to select and download a project or template, creating an easy, collaborative workflow.
Visit the Esri Customer Care Portal to download and install ArcPad 10.2.
For product documentation and other information about ArcPad 10.2, see the ArcPad Resource Centre.