Here it is again!!! We are happy to announce that the free data health checks will be available again this year at the Esri International User Conference (July 8-12). Data quality is important to any GIS implementation and the data health checks are a quick and easy way to get your data assessed by an Esri expert!
This year at the User Conference we are offering 45-minute “health checks” for water/wastewater/stormwater, land records & addressing, electric & gas and roads & highways users, and Community Maps contributors. Esri industry experts will run various automated data checks on a sample of your data (features and attributes) and provide feedback on its overall quality.
What is a GIS data health check?
- Bring a sample of your data in a file or personal geodatabase.
- An Esri industry expert will perform a diagnostic on your data using the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension to assess its overall quality.
- Esri staff will provide an explanation of the key data checks.
- If errors are detected, the Esri expert will review key data concerns with you.
- The error features (captured in a separate geodatabase) and an Excel report will be provided to take back to your organization.
The health checks are offered during Esri showcase hours (Tue, July 9th and Wed, July 10th: 9am to 6 pm, and Thu, July 11th: 9am to 1.30 pm). Sign-up for your health check by emailing email@example.com. Please provide:
- Contact information (ph/email)
- Dataset you’re bringing
- Preferred date/time
Find out more about ArcGIS Data Reviewer by visiting esri.com/datareviewer.