- Data Reviewer for Addresses validates site addresses and road centerline data.
- Data Reviewer for Tax Parcel Editing validates features such as lots, subdivisions, and encumbrances in the parcel fabric.
1. Perform quality control of your address, tax parcel, and water utility data using automated data validation.
2. Organize, navigate, and manage your validation results using the Reviewer table.
3. Create automated reports to summarize and share the results of a data review.
4. Create reports that show Reviewer table statistics to summarize and share the basic information of a data review.
In our upcoming blogs, we will highlight some of the key checks available in Data Reviewer for Addresses and Data Reviewer for Tax Parcel Editing.