The Mobile team would like to invite you to join us in Redlands California during the week of April 16th – April 20th to take ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 3.0 (formerly named ArcGIS Mobile 10.1) for a test drive!
Key Functional Improvements in 3.0:
- Media capture and synchronization using Attachments
- Editing workflows for modifying existing features
- GPS-based navigation
- Simplified data collection workflows
- User identity and auto-population of field values
- GPS logging
- On-board routing using Street Map for Mobile
- Project authoring, validation and packaging improvements (package data and extensions)
- Inclusion of core ArcGIS geometry, spatial reference and projection libraries for developers
- Integration with ArcGIS for Portal
- Much more…
The Holistic Testing Lab provides a great opportunity to interact one-on-one with the Esri Mobile development team, communicate your organizations needs and challenges and ultimately impact existing and future development of Mobile product development at Esri.
Experience with ArcGIS Mobile 10.0 is preferred but not necessary. To test the ArcGIS Mobile SDK we ask that you have prior experience developing with C# or VB.NET.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to HolisticTesting@esri.com. We are looking for a commitment of at least 3 days of testing in Redlands.