Tag Archives: GIS
From the lyceum of lightning talks, UC attendees presented these topics:
- Citizen scientists collecting wildlife photos via an app using Python.
- Transportation planners in Christchurch New Zealand rerouted buses after an earthquake.
- Geo- fence tool monitors sensors and triggers notifications that support product messaging. Taqtile
- Motion controller similar to the Connect gaming tool reads gestures to interact with map. GISi
- Mapping paintable surfaces using LiDAR and 360 degree photography. Continue reading