Do you have a technical question or need advice about your workflows? Want to be more successful with ArcGIS in your career? Stop by the Technical Support Island in the Esri Showcase to connect with our GIS experts. They’ll answer your questions, help you navigate through your challenges, and share best practices and other resources to maximize your investment.
Our experts are available by appointment and/or walk-in for a one-on-one consultation. In addition, the Tech Support Island will also host technical presentations and live demos of community resources such as ArcGIS Ideas, Wiki.GIS.com, and the ArcGIS Beta Community.
The Tech Support Island will be open at following times:
Esri Education GIS Conference at Marriott Marquis & Marina, San Diego
- Saturday, July 6th: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 7th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Esri International User Conference at the Esri Showcase
- Tuesday, July 9th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 11th: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.