Have a great idea and want to share it with the world? We’ve got you covered with the new Social Bar in ArcGIS Ideas. Now you can easily share any Idea with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Email. Not enough? Hover or click on the Share button to get additional options, from Pinterest to WordPress, Google+ to Yammer… you name it!
Share on Facebook
We’ve improved this already existing social media option so that now you can choose where in Facebook you want to post the Idea.
- Select where you want to post the Idea:
- Facebook posts also appear with a new “ArcGIS Idea” notation for better identification:
Share on Twitter
Tweet about your favorite Idea to all your Twitter followers by clicking on the Twitter button.
- Edit the tweet before you share (optional):
- Your Idea posted on Twitter:
Share via Email
Include all of your email contacts in generating interest and rating your Idea!
- Click the Email button to send an email message along with a link to the Idea. Import your Yahoo or Google contacts automatically:
- What your composed email message will look like:
More Sharing Options
Need more options than those presented above?
- Click the Share button to get an extensive list of social media options to share your Idea on:
Interested in getting updates on your ideas?
- Click the RSS button in the upper-right hand corner to set up RSS Feeds on any Idea.
All Social Bar options and the RSS Feed icon are available on both the List page and individual Idea pages.
Visit ArcGIS Ideas today and start sharing!
Jessica G. – Online Support Services