Subscriptions for ArcGIS Online has officially launched and is now available for purchase or a 30-day free trial.
With ArcGIS Online, organizations can create feature and tile services, publish their maps and data in the Esri cloud, and leverage all of the existing basemaps to create great looking maps that can be shared with others. With an ArcGIS Online account, administrators can also manage user accounts, permissions and content.
If you are already subscribed to ArcGIS Online, here is a quick list of available tools and self-help resources to help you get started with ArcGIS Online:
- Getting Started Videos – These videos provide quick tutorial demos about using specific capabilities in ArcGIS Online.
- Frequently Asked Questions – A handy list of common questions if you encounter an issue when working with ArcGIS Online.
- Troubleshooting - Common issues you might encounter when using a Software-as-a-Solution (SaaS) product such as ArcGIS Online and some recommended solutions.
- What’s New – The latest updates from the ArcGIS Online team about regularly added features and enhancements.
- ArcGIS Online Blogs – Expert opinion on features, tips and tricks and how to get the most from your ArcGIS Online subscription.
- ArcGIS Online Forums – The Forums on the Resource Center are a place to find posts from other users with similar views, questions, and/or challenges.
- ArcGIS Ideas - Submit new feature or enhancement requests or vote on existing requests via ArcGIS Ideas.
Now that you have all the required tools and resources, here is something that will help you determine if ArcGIS Online is firing on all cylinders!
We are excited to announce the ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard, a one-stop-shop for authoritative information on ArcGIS Online system availability and performance. This site provides you with:
- A log of all service interruptions and historical performance data for up to 4 weeks
- Real-time updates on planned maintenance activity
- The ability to report system outages (authorized caller login required)
- RSS feed signup for specific or general service availability
The dashboard is our way of providing ArcGIS Online users with an effective, transparent interface that shows the latest and most relevant information on ArcGIS Online. The RSS feeds allow users to sign up for, and receive automatic updates on, the status of each of the services.
We hope you enjoy using ArcGIS Online!
Nitin B. – Program Manager Support Readiness & Timothy H. – Raster/3D Support Analyst