Are you a GIS professional with expertise in the petroleum/pipeline industry? Put your skills and experience to work on our growing energy sales team and help petroleum companies worldwide make better decisions using geospatial technology.
Over the last few weeks we’ve added several new positions to the team. What’s behind the recent growth? According to Danny Spillmann, Energy Team Manager, “As GIS continues to prove itself as critical technology to petroleum and pipeline companies worldwide, we are expanding our sales team to address the specific needs of different divisions within these organizations to offer a true enterprise-wide solution.”
The new positions include:
- Account Executive–Environmental Petroleum, Houston
- Account Executive–Pipeline, Houston
- Sales Associate–Energy, Houston
Other relevant opportunities:
- Account Executive–Energy, Rotterdam
- Solutions Engineer–Petroleum, Houston
- Petroleum Industry Marketing Specialist, Redlands
If you’re looking for a new way to apply your domain knowledge and experience, we invite you to consider these opportunities.
Have a question for Esri’s recruiter for the Sales Division? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.