Category: Location Analytics
Watch the new Location Architect video in our Maps for MicroStrategy series to learn how a Location Architect model for your MicroStrategy project makes map creation a breeze for business users. Adding a map to a report only takes a … Continue reading
by Rajinder Nagi, Lead Community Elevation In a country like Netherlands, where about half of its land is less than 1 meter (3.3 ft) above sea level, having detailed and precise elevation data is vital for applications like flood management, climate … Continue reading
by Rajinder Nagi, Lead Community Elevation Esri World Elevation Layers are enhanced with more detailed void-free 1 arc-second (~ 30 meters) SRTM data (Version 3.0) from NASA for South America, Western Europe, Central America and Caribbean Islands. With this update, … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the release of Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 6.0.1.
This release of Esri Maps for IBM Cognos offers the following updates:
- Report consumers can add data from ArcGIS to the map
- Support for IBM Cognos 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.2 FP 4, 10.2.1 FP5, and 10.2.2
- Support for Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server on System z
- Support for Apple Safari on iOS 8.x
- Software and documentation available in seven languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Simplified Chinese
Visit esri.com to download and install Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 6.0.1.
~The Esri Maps for IBM Cognos Team
That’s right! Community Analyst has added data for 57 new countries bringing the total to 137 countries. Continue reading
That’s right! Business Analyst Online has added 57 new countries which brings the total to 137 countries! Continue reading
Participate in the beta release for the next version of Esri Maps for Office 3.0. This new version will make it even easier to map your Excel data and work with maps in many new ways. For example, you can add multiple maps to your spreadsheet, change the coordinate system for your maps, float the maps outside the Excel window, and much more. We’ve also listened to your feedback from the Tech Preview program. We’ve made the map tools easier to find by adding a ribbon to your maps and fixed many of the bugs and known limitations of the tech preview.
Everyone hopefully saw the announcement last week that ArcGIS 10.3 is now available. In this occasion we want to drill down into what is new in the ArcGIS for Server product, which includes enhancements to the GIS Server, and licensing changes in its Portal for ArcGIS extension.
The GIS Server includes some key enhancements providing features Continue reading
We’re excited to announce that ArcGIS 10.3 is now available. ArcGIS 10.3 is a major release that will help you discover, make, use, and share maps from any device, anywhere, at any time. ArcGIS 10.3 includes new apps and enhancements … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the release of Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 2.0.
This release of Esri Maps for MicroStrategy offers improvements and fixes in several areas such as the following:
- New Esri Maps for MicroStrategy Mobile app
- New tool for automatic map generation: Location Architect
- Support for disconnected Portal for ArcGIS deployments
- New drawing tools for triggering configured selectors and links
- Filter features that are displayed on the map using the Filter layer tool
- Measure area, distance, and X,Y coordinates using the Measure tool
- Geocode addresses and find routes using the Get route tool
- Configure Infographics and other map tools and settings
- Change the map extent using an overview map and other navigation tools
- Specify the WKID of X,Y coordinates when adding point data to the map
- Configure multiple styles for a layer
Visit esri.com to download and install Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 2.0.
~The Esri Maps for MicroStrategy Team