We are pleased to announce the release of Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.
This release of Esri Maps for IBM Cognos offers significant updates and enhancements for report authors and consumers. Here are some highlights:
- New user interface with a “what you see is what you get” (WYSIWYG) view of the map, making map design even easier.
- Support for both ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS 10.2.
- Full ArcGIS platform integration: Add any map or map layer from ArcGIS to enhance your map. Share maps and layers to ArcGIS.
- Enable and configure clustering to make it easier to view and analyze a large number of features at once.
- A rich assortment of map icons to help you style your map the way you want.
- Easy access to secured web services, through the ArcGIS platform.
- New configuration options for heat maps.
- Map pop-up windows now contain Infographics, which provide on-the-fly demographic information for any area selected on the map.
- Address geocoding (global geocoding support).
- Select features and find nearby data within your map.
- Customize the basemap gallery from your ArcGIS organization.
- Search for data on ArcGIS using popular search categories such as Wealth, Business, Policy, and Health.
- Other quality, usability, and cartographic enhancements.
Visit the Esri Customer Care Portal to download and install Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.
For product documentation and other information about Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0, see the Esri Maps for IBM Cognos Resource Center, and be sure to visit the Esri Maps for IBM Cognos forum to get help from the community.
~The Esri Maps for IBM Cognos Team