Because of the the popularity of ArcGIS Online, we have been able to reduce the cost of several services and make others available as part of your organizational subscription. That means your organization can create and share more interactive maps and apps using fewer credits, or at no cost altogether.
Effective with the upcoming July release of ArcGIS Online, you will see the following changes:
- Unlimited bandwidth usage (outbound data transfer) is now included with your ArcGIS Online subscription.
- Uploading tile packages from ArcGIS for Desktop is now also included with your subscription.
- Geocoding costs have been reduced by 50%.
- Routing and GeoEnrichment costs have been reduced by nearly 65%.
- Infographic costs have been reduced by more than 80%.
Esri will continue to introduce new services to your ArcGIS Online subscription. For example, updated demographics and more authoritative data will be made available with the July release.
We’ll provide more details at the time of the release but wanted to share the good news with you now.
The ArcGIS Online Team