We are pleased to announce that the 2012/2017 Esri U.S. Demographic Data Updates have been released in Community Analyst. Updates include:
- Age by Sex (2012 & 2017)
- Age by Sex by Race (2012)
- Detailed Age (2012 & 2017)
- Disposable Income (2012) (including by Age)
- Home Value (2012 & 2017)
- Income (2012 & 2017) (including by Age)
- Labor Force by Industry and Occupation (2012)*
- Net Worth (2012) (including by Age)
- Race and Hispanic Origin (2012 & 2017)
*Available to the Tract level. Block group level data is not included.
The following reports have been updated and now include Census 2010 data and 2012/2017 Esri data:
- Community Profile
- Age 50+ Profile
- Age by Sex Profile
- Age by Sex by Race Profile
- Demographic & Income Profile
- Demographic & Income Comparison
- Detailed Age Profile
- Disposable Income Profile
- Executive Summary
- Graphic Profile
- Housing Profile
- Net Worth Profile
- Household Income Profile – This is new report from Esri that contains household income and income by age data for 2012 and 2017.
Esri Community Analyst users can access this data immediately through Reports, Color-Coded Maps, Smart Map Search, and Comparison Reports.
ArcGIS for Desktop users can access this data using the Community Analyst Reports Add-In.
Check out the Community Analyst Resource Center for more information.