The fall 2012 release of ArcGIS for Local Government is now available for download. Highlights include:
- The first release of the Executive Dashboard – A HTML 5 application used by local government leaders to proactively view critical metrics, identify trends, raise questions, and devise new management strategies.
- A new version of My Government Services - A HTML 5 application that helps residents locate a government facility and obtain information about curbside and drop-off services provided by a government agency.
- ArcGIS 10.1 releases of Water Utility Mobile Map, Public Safety COP and Tax Parcel Viewer.
- Support for ArcGIS 10.1 SP1
- Dramatic improvements to the Online Help system.
More information on this release can be found in the What’s New section of the help and in the release notes for each map and app.