On the heels of yet another engaging Developer Summit, we are happy to announce that v2.2 of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS is now available for download from the resource center. Some of the improvements made in this release include -
- Ability to search for and access content, users, and groups on portals such as ArcGIS.com
- Support for WMS layers
- Conversion to and from Military Grid Reference System (MGRS) coordinates
- Improved performance of geometric operations using AGSGeometryEngine.
- Better handling of “No Data” tiles for tiled layers
- Faster loading of popups
- Faster rendering of graphics
- and much more…
You can refer to the documentation for more information about these improvments and how to migrate your existing applications to the new SDK.
For all of you who made it out to Palm Springs for the Developer Summit, thank you for coming and attending the sessions. We will soon make the iOS application that was shown in the plenary and tech sessions available as a sample on the resource center. We hope to see you again at this year’s User Conference in San Diego.
Contributed by Divesh Goyal of the ArcGIS for iOS Development Team