The updated File Geodatabase API version 1.2 is HERE!
There is now support for Intel-based Mac!
The minimum supported OS is Snow Leopard 10.6.
The supported compiler is gcc 4.2.1.
What else is new at version 1.2:
- Structure definitions for curves (CircularArcCurve, BezierCurve, EllipticArcCurve)
- Macros for error values allowing for more readable code. (NIM077630)
- HRESULT IFDEFs have been updated to define if they are not set. (NIM071619)
- File Geodatabase API function parameters are const ref’s where possible. (NIM071620)
- Coordinate systems supported are updated to match ArcGIS 10.1. (NIM078034)
Other fixed issues:
- NIM071538 The spatial index is not used in a spatial search.
- NIM072876 Dates are not correctly read or assigned when using the File Geodatabase API .NET wrapper.
- NIM074135 You cannot assign a domain to a table created with the API.
- NIM077629 Correct the Bezier curve buffer documentation in the extended_shapefile_format.pdf, the stated size is wrong.
- NIM075930 DeleteGeodatabase crashes intermittently.
- NIM076353 Row.SetGUID fails to set a value with the .NET wrapper.
- NIM077138 Table extents truncated, breaking spatial indexes.
- NIM078028 Fix the MutlipatchShapebuffer helper function.
Take it for a spin!
And don’t forget about the File GDB API forum for all your questions and collaboration needs.