- Internet Explorer 9 support – Version 2.3 includes full support for IE 9 along with improved drawing performance for graphics.
- Snapping – Edge and vertex snapping allows developers to build applications that incorporate snapping when editing, drawing graphics and working with the measurement widget.
- Measurement widget – Provides tools for determining the x,y location and measuring area and length.
- Popup – The Popup class extends the default info window to provide additional functionality like highlighting and zooming to selected features.
- Android – Several bug fixes and enhancements were added to improve the behavior of applications in the Android browser.
View the “What’s New in Version 2.3″ help document for full details.