The GDBT is a popular, unsupported extension to ArcGIS Desktop. It provides a collection of tools that you can use to troubleshoot, monitor, and investigate ArcSDE (enterprise) geodatabases. The GDBT works with geodatabases stored on SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, DB2, or PostgreSQL databases. It provides a wide variety of information including:The total number of rows in the add and delete tables
- Users connected to the geodatabase and locked schemas
- A graphic of the state tree lineage
- Detailed information of a features class spatial index
- Parent-child relationships between versions for version management
- Table and Index Statistics for geodatabase stored in an Oracle database
Note: The GDBT is an “unsupported” extension so Esri Technical Support is not available for the toolset.