Our team recently added a new tutorial to the Web-based help: Creating a Web Editing Application. It’s designed to help you set up a Web application for editing data, and uses the out-of-the-box Editing Task that comes with ArcGIS Server. Along the way, the tutorial discusses:
- How to configure an instance of Workgroup ArcSDE for Web editing
- How to design a map document that will be used in a Web editing application
- How to publish your map to ArcGIS Server
- How to create a Web application with the Editing Task
- How to use the application
Did this tutorial help you? Leave us a comment about your experience.